KSFFA Regional Fire School
Hosted by Caney Fire Department
September 10-11, 2016
Location: Caney Valley High School, 700 E. Bullpup Blvd, Hwy 75 & Bullpup Blvd
Saturday Morning – September 10 – 8:00 a.m.
- KSFFA Skills Trailer – Requires full PPE and SCBA
- Fire Cause and Determination
- Reading Smoke
- FF Search and Rescue – Requires full PPE and SCBA
- Vehicle Extrication – Requires bunker gear
- Honoring Our Own
Saturday Afternoon – September 10 – 1:00 a.m.
- Ground Ladders and Ropes
- Public Education and Fire Prevention
- KSFFA Skills Trailer, cont.
- Vehicle Extrication, cont.
- FF Search and Rescue, cont.
- Honoring Our Own, cont.
Sunday Morning – September 11 – 8:00 a.m.
- Fire Behavior
- Propane Safety
- Vehicle Fires – Requires full PPE and SCBA
Sunday Afternoon – September 11 – 1:00 p.m.
- KSFFA Burn Trailer – Requires full PPE and SCBA
For any questions contact Ron Ewing, KSFFA SE Trustee at firstname.lastname@example.org
- These courses are offered at no charge.
- These schools are open to all firefighters/EMS
- The KSFFA furnishes medical insurance for all participants.
- The KSFFA is not responsible for lost or damaged clothing or equipment.
- If you desire to have Firefighter One or Two testing, this must be pre-registered through Kansas Fire & Rescue Training Institute.
- The KSFFA offers fit testing with its porta-count machine at all regional fire schools
Posted by Gwen Romine, KSFFA Webmaster