KSFFA Regional Fire School
Hosted by Hoisington Fire Department
May 6-7, 2017
Location: Hoisington High School, 218 E. St., Hoisington
Saturday Morning – May 6 – 8:00 a.m.
- Building Construction and Structural Collapse – 4 hrs.
- Pump Ops – 8 hrs.
- KSFFA Skills Trailer – 8 hrs. – Requires Bunker Gear and SCBA
- Wildland Fires – 8 hrs.
- Firefighter Rehab – 4 hrs.
Saturday Afternoon – May 6 – 1:00 p.m.
- Pump Ops, cont.
- KSFFA Skills Trailer, cont.
- Wildland Fires, cont.
Sunday Morning – May 7 – 8:00 a.m.
- Grain Elevator Emergencies
- Oil Tank Battery Fires
- Propane Safety
- Reading Smoke
Sunday Afternoon – May 7 – NOON
- Fire Grounds: Propane Props
For more information contact:
Chief Jerry Stricker, 620-786-5494, email: email@example.com or
KSFFA Northwest Justin Couse, 785-420-0465 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Motel Info: Roadway Inn, 57 W. Highway 4, Hoisington – 620-292-6022
- These courses are offered at no charge.
- These schools are open to all firefighters/EMS
- The KSFFA furnishes medical insurance for all participants.
- The KSFFA is not responsible for lost or damaged clothing or equipment.
- If you desire to have Firefighter One or Two testing, this must be pre-registered through Kansas Fire & Rescue Training Institute.
- The KSFFA offers fit testing with its porta-count machine at all regional fire school.