House fire in rural Reno County

KWCH – January 16, 2017

reno-co-fire-1162017

Video902

Reno County fire crews are on the scene of a house fire. Crews were called to the scene early Monday morning.

Everyone in the house was able to get out safely, but we’re told there is significant damage to the inside of the house.

Fire crews at the scene tell us they aren’t sure what started the fire, but they were advised that it could have started with a wood-burning stove in the basement.

The family was without power because of the storm, but it was restored before the fire.

 

Posted by Gwen Dorr Romine, KSFFA Webmaster
http://www.ksffa.com
KSFFA’s Fire News Blog Home Page

0 Responses to “House fire in rural Reno County”



  1. Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s