CFD Responds to Duplex Fire

City of Coffeyville – January 18, 2017

The Coffeyville Fire Department was dispatched to a structure fire at 209 and 209½ S. Willow at approximately 11 p.m. on Monday, January 16. Upon arrival, flames were visible from the front door and windows of the duplex owned by Virgil Patchett. Both occupants, Michael Pierce and Raymond Vickers, had safely evacuated the structure.

Off duty fire personnel and the South Coffeyville Fire Department were called for assistance. Firefighters had the fire under control in 20 minutes and completely out in one hour. The cause of the fire was determined to be a portable heater connected to an extension cord. There were no injuries reported, and the estimated loss was $30,000.

 

Posted by Gwen Dorr Romine, KSFFA Webmaster
http://www.ksffa.com
KSFFA’s Fire News Blog Home Page

0 Responses to “CFD Responds to Duplex Fire”



  1. Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s