One injured in El Dorado workshop fire

KAKE – February 8, 2017

el-dorado-fire-282017

A man was burned and hospitalized in El Dorado Tuesday, when a wall furnace exploded at a workshop.

Fire Chief Steve Moody told KAKE News the trouble happened at a converted home on Towanda Avenue near Haverhill Road around 11:30 a.m. Moody said the furnace apparently was leaking, and exploded when a man tried to light it. Most of the structure collapsed from the fire.

The victim was taken to a Wichita hospital with first and second-degree burns to his hand and neck.

 

Posted by Gwen Dorr Romine, KSFFA Webmaster
http://www.ksffa.com
KSFFA’s Fire News Blog Home Page

0 Responses to “One injured in El Dorado workshop fire”



  1. Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s