Portable propane tank explodes at business

Chanute Tribune – March 29, 2017

An unknown number of employees were injured Monday afternoon when a portable propane tank exploded at Gericke’s Iron and Metal.

Firefighters were notified at 4:30 pm Monday after the incident at 1212 N. Santa Fe in Chanute where a 20-pound propane tank exploded. They investigated but there was no fire on arrival, and the injured were taken to the hospital by private vehicle.

 

Posted by Gwen Dorr Romine, KSFFA Webmaster
http://www.ksffa.com
KSFFA’s Fire News Blog Home Page

0 Responses to “Portable propane tank explodes at business”



  1. Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s





%d bloggers like this: