No injuries in Saturday morning house fire

KWCH – April 3, 2017

Wichita – No one was injured in a house fire Saturday morning.

The call came out around 7:45 a.m. Saturday at a home near south Martinson.

No one was in the home at the time of fire.

Fire crews on scene told Eyewitness News the fire started because of an issue with a heater.

Jayden Creekmore, who lives in a neighboring home, woke up to someone banging on his window, telling him about the fire.

“It was just smoke rolling out the whole house,” Creekmore said. “The whole house was full of smoke.”

Creekmore said fire crews were on scene within a minute of him calling them.

“Smoke rolling out the house looked pretty crazy,” he said. “Looked like the house was almost hot, like it was steam coming off of it.”

 

Posted by Gwen Dorr Romine, KSFFA Webmaster
http://www.ksffa.com
KSFFA’s Fire News Blog Home Page

0 Responses to “No injuries in Saturday morning house fire”



  1. Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s





%d bloggers like this: