Science experiment goes awry at Andover Central High School

KWCH – May 3, 2017

Video114

Firefighters have been called out to Andover Central High School this morning.

Nicole Gibbs, public information officer with Andover Public Schools, says a science experiment created non-toxic smoke and set off the fire alarms.

Students were moved to Andover Central Middle School, but were only out of class for about a half-hour.

No one was hurt in the incident.

The district sent a message to parents about what happened, and gave them the option to pick up their students if they wished.

 

Posted by Gwen Dorr Romine, KSFFA Webmaster
http://www.ksffa.com
KSFFA’s Fire News Blog Home Page

0 Responses to “Science experiment goes awry at Andover Central High School”



  1. Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s





%d bloggers like this: