20 bales burned in fire

McPherson Sentinel – May 11, 2017

No one was injured in a bale fire near Galva Monday evening.

At 6:15 p.m. Monday, someone was mowing near a pile of 200 bales when a spark started a fire. Firefighters from Galva and McPherson, as well as McPherson emergency personnel, responded. Firefighters were able to extinguish the fire, which damaged 20 bales.

 

Posted by Gwen Dorr Romine, KSFFA Webmaster
http://www.ksffa.com
KSFFA’s Fire News Blog Home Page

0 Responses to “20 bales burned in fire”



  1. Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s





%d bloggers like this: