Fire scorches side of house

Leavenworth Times – June 12, 2017

A fire on a patio scorched the side of a Lansing residence, a fire department spokesman said.

No injuries were reported. The fire was reported at about 3:30 p.m. Wednesday on S. Valley Drive.

Rick Huhn, chief of Leavenworth County Fire District No. 1, said a grill apparently had been lit on a patio next to a house. A vinyl cover, which was still partially on the grill, caught fire.

The grill was about a foot away from the side of the house. Huhn said the fire melted a plastic power conduit and scorched the paint on the side of the house.

 

Posted by Gwen Dorr Romine, KSFFA Webmaster
http://www.ksffa.com
KSFFA’s Fire News Blog Home Page

0 Responses to “Fire scorches side of house”



  1. Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s





%d bloggers like this: