Fire alarm ‘saves lives’ and dog

Hutchinson News – July 20, 2017

A home at 711 East 7th is uninhabitable after faulty electrical wiring caused the single-story structure to catch fire early Thursday morning, the Hutchinson Fire Department stated.

According to a press release: a fire alarm alerted the two homeowners and dog before HFD responded around 12:54 a.m. Firefighters found the fire in a wall had spread to the attic and burnt through “numerous trusses.”

The HFD were assisted by the Hutchinson Police Department and Westar Energy.

 

Posted by Gwen Dorr Romine, KSFFA Webmaster
http://www.ksffa.com
KSFFA’s Fire News Blog Home Page

0 Responses to “Fire alarm ‘saves lives’ and dog”



  1. Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s





%d bloggers like this: