Faulty computer blamed for residential fire

By Olivia Haselwood
Andover Leader – July 25, 2017

One Andover resident’s computer decided it was time for a vacation, voicing its displeasure by catching on fire Sunday.

The Lakeside Drive resident was able to put out the computer using a home fire extinguisher, but not before smoke filled the house. Andover Fire Department worked with the resident to help ventilate the smoke. No humans were injured in the fire.

 

Posted by Gwen Dorr Romine, KSFFA Webmaster
http://www.ksffa.com
KSFFA’s Fire News Blog Home Page

0 Responses to “Faulty computer blamed for residential fire”



  1. Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s





%d bloggers like this: